What is All-on-4?
This revolutionary tooth replacement treatment provides patients with multiple missing teeth an entire new arch of artificial teeth. They look completely natural in your mouth and are indistinguishable from natural teeth. Plus, this arch of dental implants is supported on as few as four implant posts, hence the name All-on-4. This treatment is also known as Teeth-In-A-Day™ because you can walk out of our office on the same day with a new set of teeth!
At our practice, the primary method for providing elite All-on-4 treatment services includes using Nobel implants. This minimally invasive surgery is a groundbreaking solution to missing or decayed teeth and has high patient satisfaction. Dr. Paulo Maló treated the first patient using the All-on-4 treatment concept in 1998 and ever since then, full-arch restoration has revolutionized the tooth replacement field. Nobel is a world leader in the field of innovative implant-based dental restorations, and Dr. Staples and Dr. Martz proudly utilize this advanced implant technology with their patients.
Benefits of All-on-4 treatment
Patients who are in need of replacing multiple teeth look forward to being able to smile with complete confidence again. Dr. Staples, Dr. Martz, and their highly skilled team provide patients with exceptional care, compassion, and treatment using advanced technologies in our state-of-the-art Las Vegas office.
Traditional dentures are clunky, uncomfortable, and require special care to keep clean. They must be washed in a special solution and often leave people feeling embarrassed to be wearing them. With dental-implant based treatment, you take care of your artificial teeth the same way as natural teeth—with regular brushing and flossing. The All-on-4 treatment concept has many other benefits, such as:
- A custom fit. They won’t feel clunky or slide around in your mouth.
- Rapid improvement in the quality of your life. You can smile and eat the foods you love with total confidence.
- Lower costs. This treatment is more affordable than conventional implant treatment options.
- Strengthens your mouth and jaw. These titanium posts improve the structure of your jawbone and help provide stability.
- Fast treatment and recovery. Your new arch of teeth can be attached to the implant posts on the same day as surgery, which is why we refer to them as Teeth-In-A-Day. You can begin recovery right away and return to your normal activities much sooner than with conventional implants.
Full-arch restoration in North Las Vegas, NV
Dr. Staples, Dr. Martz, and their team are highly skilled when it comes to providing every patient with attentive care in a welcoming and comfortable environment. If you have questions regarding All-on-4 treatment or would like to know if you are a candidate for this procedure, please call our office to schedule a consultation.